E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I chose 2 books to download but they didn't. They are on my…

Customer Question
I chose 2...

I chose 2 books to download but they didn't. They are on my List but not on my Kindle. I have tried to download them several times but with no luck

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have the Kindle Fire HD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to download these books several times. I have tried to reload my Kindle by holding down the power button for 20 sec. but this didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How long ago did you buy the book?

Did you buy it on the Kindle or a computer?

I bought online about a month or so ago
through one of the internet Amazon/Kindle sites

Click here: https://www.amazon.com/mycd

Sign into your account

Select Your Content.

Select the title, and then click Deliver to Default Device (or) Others.

On the pop-up window, select the device or app from the drop-down menu if prompted.

Note: If the title isn't compatible, the device or reading app won't be selectable in the drop-down menu.

Select Deliver. Your content will automatically be delivered to your device or reading app once it's connected to a wireless network.

I am having a problem logging on to my WiFi. I have a HOME WiFI plus a Comcast WiFi. What do I do now?

Do you mean that the Kindle is not connected to Wi-Fi?

it was connected but now I'm not sure

Why do you believe it is not connected now?

Because when I try to download the books from Kindle/my account, I am asked to sign in to WiFI
  1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap Wireless.
  2. Verify that Airplane Mode is Off.
  3. Next to Wi-Fi, tap On.
  4. Tap a network to connect to it.
I have done that previously.
Are you here??
HELLO!!!
I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER. This is taking too long