E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I ordered a book yesterday on Amazon Kindle and it hasn't…

I ordered a book...

I ordered a book yesterday on Amazon Kindle and it hasn't shown up on any of my devices and it won't let me purchase it because it says I have already purchased it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Samsung S5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I keep trying to purchase it but is says I already have it - but it's not there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it

9/23/2017
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The book was Burn by Helen Hardt

Please visit the Manage Your Content and Devices page: www.amazon.com/mycd
Select "Your Content".
Tell me if you see the purchased books here

It shows up there but not in my library
I'm not paying $28 for an $8 book - I just want to read it!

Select your book title and then click "Deliver".
A pop-up window will appear > select your Kindle from the drop-down menu.
Then select "Deliver". Your book will automatically be delivered to your Kindle.

Thank you! Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Please take some time to rate my service by clicking on one of the stars at the top > then click Submit.

MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer.