E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have an Amazon Kindle Model #D00901. It died. Took it to…

Customer Question
I have an Amazon...

I have an Amazon Kindle Model #D00901. It died. Took it to dealer. It was sent away and returned with information saying that parts were obsolete. Wondering what my options are. Is there any way to retrieve the books I have purchased?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Amazon Kindle Model #D00901. Bought less than 2 years ago from the Source.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It died about a month ago. I have done no trouble shooting. I took it to The Source and they sent it away.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know if books I have purchased can be retrieved.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, are you able to login into your Amazon account?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Forget I asked!!! We started with a refundable $5.00, now we are talking about additional charges ---- forget it.