E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have to return my phone for another one but I can't find…

Customer Question
I have to return...

I have to return my phone for another one but I can't find the return label on line. Where is it?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Fairly new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For 2 days; we received another sim card thinking that was the problem but it wasn't.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the phone?

Where was it obtained from?

Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.