E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just received a new Kindle, and so far I caNNOT EVEN ENTER…

Customer Question
Hi there. I...

Hi there. I just received a new Kindle, and so far I caNNOT EVEN ENTER THE PASSWORD.. i HAVE A BROKEN KINDLE ON THIS SAME PASSWORD. iF THAT MY PROBLEM?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IT IS A PAPERWHITE AND DELIVERED 30 MINUTES AGO.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

SINCE IT WAS JUST DELIVED 30 MINUTES AGO, i WOULD SAY ABOUT 390 MINUTES. i DON'T DO TROUBLE SHOOTING. i CAN BARELY TYPE.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW ABOUT THAT i AM OLD AND POOR VISION AND QUIT SMOKING SO i CAN'T EVEN LIGHT UP.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

You stated that you cannot enter the password. May I ask what that means? Why can you not enter the password?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Problem is fixed. I no longer need your help. Thank you.

I will send in you refund request now.