E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Want to delete books I've read from my kindle. They show…

Customer Question
Want to delete books...

Want to delete books I've read from my kindle. They show returned on Amazon.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I got it as new birthday present August this year.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since a few weeks ago. I stopped reading while out of town. Contacted my internet provider after we had new router installed. The Kindle was trying to access my wireless printer. We fixed all that now I can see new books I added a few hours ago. The old ones are still on there though.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

There are a few different options here, can you tell me if you would ever want to read these books again, either on this or another device?