E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I needto change credit card to my kinle devise. Version 7.5…

Customer Question
I needto change credit...

I needto change credit card to my kinle devise

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Version 7.5 serial # Do25A0A0319206lL8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried the one click payment change and it only asks to change experation, can not add card on the devise

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

The card # is correct on my amazon acct. I am not sure if this devise is still

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Eric, Technician

Good morning! Can you tell me please, what the model of your Kindle device is?