E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I purchased a kindle paper quite while ago. The books I

Customer Question
I purchased a kindle...

I purchased a kindle paper white quite while ago. The books I bought nor the books I transferred have not been recorded in my new kindle. The list of books I own is on my account.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Toshihiko's 3rd Kindle. It is a kindle paper white and purchased it this year.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a few months. I tried almost everything I can think of. Some of the books on the old kindle have been transferred but the most of them are not. The books I bought recently have been registered on my old kindle.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I would like to delete some of the things that came with the new kindle such as users guide in foreign languages

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Did you register the new Kindle using the same Amazon account as the old one Kindle?