E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have two paper readers. One is acting stupid. I would like…

Customer Question
I have two paper...

I have two paper white readers. One is acting stupid. I would like to transfer my books from the goofy one to second paperwhite. How do I do this? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I haven idea. How do I find that out?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The goofy one doesn't keep its charge. It has "Kindle" in silver across the bottom. The sane one has no identification. I need to tell you that I am 69 and have Parkinson's disease - so my brain. doesn't always retrieve stuff.{)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

One other piece of info. The sane reader is called "Sue's kindle." Iy's the older one with no idneitifcation on the outside. The goofy one is called Sue's 2nd kindle. It's a newer one and is labelled KINDLE.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

First, we may be able to fix the one that acts stupid.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you