E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Change password to enter new wifi carier. Kindle version…

Customer Question
Change password ***** enter...

Change password ***** enter new wifi carier

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle version 4.1.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 2hours

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the make / model of your new Internet modem/router device?

Are you able to go to Menu / Settings / Wi-Fi Networks on your Kindle?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Is there any error or message?

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.