E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Have an iPhone6s with a Kindle app. Right now I can read the…

Customer Question
Have an iPhone6s with...

Have an iPhone6s with a Kindle app. Right now I can read the last page of a book. My only optioons are to "follow" the author, see more of his books that other people boughtor buy his very next book. HOW DO I GET BACK TO THE PAGE WITH MY BOOKS????

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My Apple iphone 6s is less tehn a yeart old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can review the book...I can buy more books from the author.... I can page backwards through all 516 pages & hopefully get back to the first page.... maybe or maybe not get back to the screen with all my books. IF I knew how to "troubleshoot" I would do it. Have trried to reboot the phone to no avail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how do I get to my Kindle books.... on the "devise" and the ones on a "cloud" (might be your cloud .... might be mine)

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following:

Solution #1:

- In your Kindle app, tap in the center of the page (the center of the screen), then tap on the 3-bar icon at the top, then tap on the option Library.

- That should go back to the home screen of your Kindle app, where it shows the list of your books.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

- (Note: If you do not see the 3-bar icon at the top, then tap on the Home icon at the top.)

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, please try:

1. Double-click on the Home button.
    - This will show all your current open apps.
    - Note: The Home button is located right below your iPhone's screen.
  2. If needed, swipe the screen right or left in order to find / display the Kindle app.
  3. Swipe the Kindle app window up.
    - This will quit the Kindle app.
  4. Press the Home button.
  5. Now, open the Kindle app again and check.

For more tutorials about Kindle on iPhone, please click on the website below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201244920

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.