E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I refresh app for expired license? It is a Kindle…

Customer Question
How do I refresh...

How do I refresh app for expired license?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a Kindle Fire HDX About 3 to 4 yrs old. Not sure. 7inch 16 GB

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just a couple days. But, I must tell you I am not computer savy on this stuff.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. Just want to use my kindle. Thank You.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.