E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't swipe my kindle.. was reading a book on it and can't…

Customer Question
Hello, i can't swipe...

Hello, i can't swipe my kindle.. was reading a book on it and can't swipe. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

How do i figure that out when i can't get to settings? i think it is two years old... it is my 3rd or 4th model.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just happened. Never happened before. Have it plugged in to charge but can't even tell how much battery life is yet cuz can't get to home page with swipe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No what is the $5 fee for?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you