E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I start a new book. All I get is books that are 95%

How do I start...

How do I start a new book. All I get is books that are 95% done

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I cant tell the age. I's an 0700

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Turned it off waited turned it on. isn,t there some sort of index?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST HELLLLLLLPPPPP> I love this thing

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean new books will not open?

Please let me know

I can't go from one book to the next

Thank you

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service
Phone call session started

calling

I have tried calling but no one is picking up.

Is anyone by the phone at the moment?