E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am having trouble registering Fire HD8 tablet with Amazon.

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble registering Fire HD8 tablet with Amazon. It is not accepting my Amazon password.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Brand new Alexa B01J94SWWU

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought it 2 hours ago and am trying to register it. It won't accept the Amazon password ***** I use for my Amazon account. I don't know what troubleshooting to do.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

When you go to http://www.amazon.com are you able to sign in on that page, from a computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

It appears that you have entered the wrong password ***** few times. For this reason, the account may be locked.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Amazon account password ***** unlock your account:
- Click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email
- Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.
- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com