E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

A couple of months ago I downloaded "Hillbilly Elegy" and…

Customer Question
A couple of months...

A couple of months ago I downloaded "Hillbilly Elegy" and what was sent is all about Hitler's suicide......I now have the library book and discovered this!!!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Pearl Wilson, E-Reader Specialist's Assistant
What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
just a couple of months

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is the first technical help I've asked!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No...except now I have the library book of "Hillbilly Elegy" and the Kindle was way off....about Hitler!!!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean that you purchased a book and it was the wrong book delivered?