E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

When I go to store to purchase book my kindle will not

Customer Question
When I go to...

When I go to store to purchase book my kindle will not connect message reads problem loading kindle store you may open the store in browser or cancel & try again later

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Kindle fire model 7.5.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A couple of days reboot as well as try to download from store

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else that would help

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

1. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings.
  2. Tap Device Options, and then tap Reset to Factory Defaults.
  3. Tap Reset to confirm.
  4. After the reset, register the Kindle, and try again.
Reads amazon registration server taking longer than expected please try again later This same message has come up with attempt to download books from time to time as well

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

Try again now

Registration error connection taking longer than expected try again later Waited still didn't load

Have you tried to register it over the phone with Amazon?

No will try

Please call 1-***-***-**** to register over the phone

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.