E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

What problem are you having with my credit card? I can't get…

Customer Question
What problem are you...

What problem are you having with my credit card? I can't get in to read my book

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Paper white brand new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Problem with my credit card on file. I t

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).
You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

If you need further assistance or get stuck- let me know. Before you go, could you please click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.