E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot charge it. It's my favorite Kindle. What can I do?

Customer Question
I cannot charge it...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's two years old. It's a number 8 Kindle.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last night and into today.I tried the long push and counted to twenty

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process. Allow it to charge for 20 minutes now and see if it will charge

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.