E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a poor wifi connection and need to register my

Customer Question
I have a poor...

I have a poor wifi connection and need to register my kindle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is the 4th generation non touch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have been trying to register it on amazon but cannot find any tab that lets you register with serial number

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Alright

Are you trying to register the Kindle without Wi-Fi?

Are you able to use a phone to register it with Amazon over the phone?

i am not in the us

Unfortunately, it will need to be registered either through Wi-Fi or over the phone.

was there an extra charge of $40?

I do not handle any type of payment information as a technician. The price was setup by you and the system in the beginning.

I am not in the US so a call is not possible
I needed an answer on how to do it without wifi and you don't seem to be helping. Is there a link or page I can visit?

Unfortunately, that is not an option.