E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Thanks I have fully charged my kindle and was reading last…

Customer Question
Thanks I have fully...

Thanks I have fully charged my kindle and was reading last night and had trouble turning page it was very slow and today my kindle is just showing a picture of battery on screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Paper white? Maybe 2 years old no longer than 3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened last 24 hours plugged back in to see if charging

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.