E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can not get the Kindle to turn on, I get a blank screen…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get the Kindle to turn on, I get a blank screen and sometimes the picture at beginning

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

No problem in the past, not sure of the model, it was the one before the Kindle Fire

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not long, I have tried to turn it off but without success, the green light blinks than goes out. Hence I can not get it off and it is fully charged

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all I know!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process.

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle