E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My paperwhite screen doesn't respond to touch, paperwhite.

Customer Question
My paperwhite screen doesn't...

My paperwhite screen doesn't respond to touch

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Paperwhite. About three years.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started yesterday. I've turned the device on and off several times and made sure the battery was charged last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything right now. I just want to get the device started and the screen moving

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.