E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I get back to a book I was half way thru and now

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get back to a book I was half way thru and now can't bring back up

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle paperwhite I month old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 days tried everything I can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.