E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My new Kindle is working in Portuguese. How can I get back…

Customer Question
My new Kindle is...

My new Kindle is working in Portuguese. How can I get back to English?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's brand new as far as I can see.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's only been here for a few days. I was not asked, as I recall, to make any choices.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm now recording Oxford English dictionary

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which model Kindle do you have?