E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Pages are slow to change, it six weeks old make &model are…

Customer Question
Pages are slow to...

Pages are slow to change

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It six weeks old make &model are not with me

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started this morning charged all night

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

it worked

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

no

Awesome!

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.