E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindld, MYERS kindle has a screen and I don't know how to…

Customer Question
MYERS kindle has a...

MYERS kindle has a white screen and I don't know how to get back from that.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just about 6 hours, I have tried fully charging it but it won't load again after I close it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so this is my 4th Kindle,

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold the Power on / off button on your Kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Does it do anything when you keep holding the Power on / off button / switch on your Kindle for a long time?

Is there any power / light? What's showing on the Kindle's screen now?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.