E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a Kindle Paperwhite, and would like to use it

Customer Question
I have a Kindle...

I have a Kindle Paperwhite, and would like to use it sometimes with white on black -- can't find a way to do this. ???

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I can't find a "setting" option for this.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle Paperwhite. 4-5 years maybe.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know any troubleshooting to try. I have only just seriously tried to do this.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, the Paperwhite is not capable of inverting the colors.

OK, so now I know.
This is (at the least) a strange website. It has told me that my email and password *****'t match -- then I clicked "forgot password," put in a new one, and got the same message. It seemed that the website was set up to milk $5 a time out of unwary customers, and not give answers. Then I got the message that I had an answer . . . Anyway, thank you, Josh.

You're welcome! I apologize for the website issues!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.