E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I made a mistake in entering wrong info on my amazon update…

Customer Question
I made a mistake...

I made a mistake in entering wrong info on my amazon update earlier today and I want to correct that mistake and another

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I made mistake online in my application to be member and i need to correct it or wrong person will be sent anything i buy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just a few hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

My wife is on account. she passed away 4 years ago.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hello and good evening.

You can log in to your Amazon account and correct the mistakes that you made. Here are the steps:

(1) Go to Your Account and select Login & Security.
(2) Click Edit next to the account information you'd like to update.
(3) Follow the on-screen instructions and click Save Changes.
(4)Click Done after you've completed all your updates.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically. If you are unsure of how to rate my answer, please click here to see how to do it.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.

Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 10 months ago

Hi.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your evening.