E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot access the Kindle store ... my wi-fi is turned on,

Customer Question
I cannot access the...

I cannot access the Kindle store ... my wi-fi is turned on, but I keep getting

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

I cannot access the Kindle store via my Kindle wi-fi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have restarted my Kindle, it will not access wi-fi ... wi-fi is turned on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to access my wi-fi on my Kindle. It is not working.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there asnd welcome

What is the error you get when you try to access the store?

Please let me know

I made a mistake. Please don't call me. Just answer in type.

Please let me know

I get a message that says "Your Kindle is unable to connect at this time. Please make sure you are within wireless range
and try again. If this problem persists , please restart your Kindle from the Menu in Settings and try again." I did both
of these things, Did not work.

Thank you

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and access the store.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

I did what you suggested. It did not work.

Thanks

You will need to then reset the Kindle, this will remove all your books and return it to new, but once registered again as per the setup process, you will have your books back.

To do this, go to menu, settings, menu, Reset Kindle

Complete this, set it up and tell me how it then functions please.

Again, I get the message. It won't go to the Kindle store. I am sorry, but I have to go. Thank you for your help. Will you please credit my credit card with the $5.00. Thanks again

ok... you need to go here or a refund.

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Please refund. I have to leave here and go somewhere else. Thank you.
Richard, Customer Service