E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do i register my fire hd8, 16 gb, i just started it.

Customer Question
How do i register...

How do i register my fire hd8

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

16 gb

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just started it. First i tried to select a network. that did noy\t get started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm 75 and need a lot of understanding an d patience

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Eric, Technician

Good afternoon! I will be more than happy to help you get your Kindle Fire HD8 registered. Let me ask you a few questions first, to help me get you started. Do you have a wireless network in your home (Wifi)? Do you have an Amazon account?