E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Cannot change credit card details. Have only changed expiry…

Customer Question
Cannot change credit card...

Cannot change credit card details. Have only changed expiry date but device will not allow change in card number.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

5 to 6 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have not made changes for a year or two and have tried every imaginable manor

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Am in South Africa and wild like to talk to someone. Please advise your phone number and will call

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

this is for your Kindle correct?

Please let me know