E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have just bought a book to download onto a tablet Alcatel…

Customer Question
I have just bought...

I have just bought a book to download onto a tablet Alcatel Pixi4 I am getting an error, unable to download try later if problem continues contact Kindle Customer Service. the book Fantasy Land appears on other devices but will not download Any help would be appreciated

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is an Alcate Pixi 4 tablet , running Android 6 brand new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I only saw it last night when I bought a new book It seems that every one of my previous purchases will not ope When I try I get a !

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Previosly purchased books seem to open O.K:with an older tablet I have , but the new book wikll not download to it also Same error

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Tablet and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Tablet and dowload the book.

Let me know the results please

Thank you