E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

What does amazon .unlimited cost? unsatisfactory cancel my…

Customer Question
What does amazon .unlimited...

What does amazon .unlimited cost?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the E-Reader Specialist. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Unsatisfactory cancel my premium service

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Dell 2016

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

What are you referring to ?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The cost of your Amazon Music Unlimited service would depend upon whether you are using it on only one device, or on more than one device. Tell me that much, and I will tell you the quoted price of Amazon Music Unlimited on that one device.