E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Where can I find a pin number for my kodi aries krypton?can…

Customer Question
Where can I find...

Where can I find a pin number for my kodi aries krypton?can you help me please?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Amazon fire tv stick.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is asking for a pin no the site they say to go to doesn t give me a number.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which PIN are you referring to?