E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I was being helped by one of your reps last night wnen I…

Customer Question
I was being helped...

I was being helped by one of your reps last night wnen I could not provide the century link information he could no longer help me so I had to call this morning for the information needed.....He wiped out my fire and said he would replace everything today after I got my info from century link...that He would call me today right after 1:00. He has not called so I am left with no working fire. He did not give me his name so I do not know who was helping me. could you please help me now?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

A fire Do not know the model It is the large one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For several days. The support that I can get on the fire by pushing the ? on my screen. they have not been able to get a good connection so they called your tec support dept and some young man helped me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I got the century link information he needed. My phone number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is showing up on your Kindle right now?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician