E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I don't my pass word. Can I reset it? Amazon about 4 yrs…

Customer Question
I don't my pass...

I don't my pass word. Can I reset it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Amazon about 4 yrs old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 10 days ago, it ask for my password ***** I don't know it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Did I lose my books, I was reading The President and the Pope.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which password ***** you need help with: Amazon account password, Wi-Fi password, or Kindle is locked password?