E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have Kindle on my IPhone 7 plus & my IPAD, I used to be…

Customer Question
I have Kindle on...

I have Kindle on my IPhone 7 plus & my IPAD, I used to be able to buy ' download the kindle books I buy from Amazon. But now, I get the message 'this item not available for purchase on your device'?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

I have an IPhone 7 plus. I used to be able to download

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A week ago. I was trying to download a bestseller but there is this note

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want to be able to buy & download kindle books again

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Does this happen on all books you try to purchase?

Or is this downloading books that you have already purchased? You can reply to me in the box below.

No, I have downloaded a lot of books along the years. The message is actually on the Amazon
page where I would want to buy a kindle book

Through the browser on your computer?

Sorry. I don't want to pay more. Since you cannot answer my question please don't charge me. I'll dispute the charge.
Thanks, I'm signing out

You don't have to pay more. Please answer my question.

And I CAN answer your question. I just have to know the facts first.

Not interested anymore

I need to know if you are trying to do the purchase from one of the Apple devices or if you are doing it on your computer through your web browser.

This is a rip off. Just sign me out. Sorry I even connected with you

Whether you reply to me or not has absolutely no effect on billing. But I'm not going to try to convince you to let me help. We are/were moments away from resolving the issue. Have a great day.

You're welcome, BTW.