E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle storage is full. It tells me to delete material no…

Customer Question
My kindle storage is...

My kindle storage is full. It tells me to delete material no longer used. How do I delete books and games?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Amazon SV98LN

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today. I found out that I cannot store to cloud so either need an SD card or need to delete. I have hundreds of books I'd like to delete to make space, but I dan't find any instructions on how to do this.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

For the books you want to remove, would you ever have a desire to read them again in the future?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I gave up because I don't have a cell phone and the application called for a cell# Please refund my charge if it has been made? Thank you.
Please ignore, I have a daughter who will help me. Thank you for your time.

No phone number is *****

You have paid the full agreed upon fee for the chat already however. We're all independent techs here, I have no ability to cancel or refund anything. I can very quickly give you an answer (which your daughter will not likely know), but I need that one bit of info from you so I can properly direct you on what steps to take (or have her follow for you).