E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Kraig
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I lost my kindle, bought another one then found old one. I
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I lost my kindle, bought another one then found old one. I then had problems with having 2 amazon accounts. Gave up. Now I wish to use my Kindle 5.8.5.0.2 again. Tell this geriatric what to do, should… read more
I just opened my neww reader and t was on while taking it
Cris
Cris, electronics technician
i just opened my neww reader and t was on while taking it out of box i touched the chinese button and it down loud chinese. I don't read chinese how do i get it back to English … read more
I WAS TRYING TO RECHARGE MY KINDLE BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. I
I WAS TRYING TO RECHARGE MY KINDLE BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. I AM GUESSING I NEED A NEW RECHARGING CORD. wHERE DO I FIND ONE( I HAVE THE ORIGINAL KINDLE)? … read more
I tried to order a book but a sign came up that I don't have
Josh, It Support Specialist
I tried to order a book but a sign came up that I don't have a valid credit card on the Amazon account. … read more
How do i connect my two kindles, one is a new reader and the
Josh, It Support Specialist
one is a new reader and the other is 4 years old or older. they are my 3rd and 4th … read more
My 4th kindle arrived in Spanish language. How do I switch
Josh, It Support Specialist
my 4th kindle arrived in Spanish language. How do I switch it to English? … read more
Tried to update .my kindle keyboard 3rd generation, Trying
Josh, It Support Specialist
Tried to update .my kindle keyboard 3rd generation … read more
How do I get Alexa on my kindle fire 3rd device? Kindle fire
Josh, It Support Specialist
About a month or two. I have tried the Alexa app to try and get it to work. … read more
How can I access the Kindle Fire Kids edition files. When I
How can I access the Kindle Fire Kids edition files. When I plug the device into my PC I see the fire, but the file is empty. Is there a restriction? … read more
I need to update my details as I have a change of name and
Richard, IT Manager
Hi Pearl Wilson, I need to update my details as I have a change of name and address. Please help! Eleanor. … read more
New kindle for my wife. Spent along time setting up as
New kindle for my wife. Spent along time setting up as language was Dutch. Amazon said on line just follow these instructions....but of course if everything is in Dutch, making it extremely difficult … read more
Nothing works, I was able to shut down and reboot, but
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
Nothing works, I was able to shut down and reboot, but nothing works, won't unlock. Since yesterday there is a Green Line/box around anything I touch/or try to swipe. But, nothing works!?!? … read more
How do I transfer all my books from my 2nd kindle to my 3rd?
How do I transfer all my books from my 2nd kindle to my 3rd? … read more
I have a Kindle DX. The battery was bad for a time and would
I have a Kindle DX. The battery was bad for a long time and would not work. I just replaced the battery, that was bulging, and now it charges and turns on. I tried to sync it and it says " Your Kindle… read more
I have the original Kindle. In the past few weeks it has developed
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
I have the original Kindle. In the past few weeks it has developed lines both horizontally (most) and vertically. It has gotten worse over time so that I can barely read the top of the pages.… read more
We have two Kindles, one newer than the other but both a couple
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
We have two Kindles, one newer than the other but both a couple of years old. When the newer would not turn on as it is much more used I switched out its battery with the older one's battery. Of cours… read more
I just got back from vacation. My kindle worked fine while
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I just got back from vacation. My kindle worked fine while I was away but now the screen is fractured/broken up/unreadable...and I can't make the page clear? Is it dead and should I just replace it? I… read more
Hi - How do I download the books currently on my IPAD (that
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
Hi - How do I download the books currently on my IPAD (that I originally had on my first kindle) to my new kindle? (I no longer have the original kindle). I also can't figure out how to turn my new ki… read more