E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have purchased new books which again are not downloaded to…

Customer Question
I have purchased new...

I have purchased new books which again are not downloaded to my ereader

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kobo Glo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everytime i have purchased a book on the last r4 occasions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I connect via hotspot on my iphone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please hold down the Power button for 30 seconds until the Kobo restarts.

After the restart, do you still have the issue?