E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have purchased new books which again are not downloaded to…

Customer Question
I have purchased new...

I have purchased new books which again are not downloaded to my ereader

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kobo Glo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everytime i have purchased a book on the last r4 occasions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I connect via hotspot on my iphone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please hold down the Power button for 30 seconds until the Kobo restarts.

After the restart, do you still have the issue?

Josh, Technician