E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle is frozen and I can't open it.? I can"t open it to…

Customer Question
My kindle is frozen...

My kindle is frozen and I can't open it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I can"t open it to get to he programs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm lost, it was gigin to me by a friend.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

it lights up and ask do you want to shut down your kindle yes or no

Please hold down the Power button for 30 seconds without releasing and ignore the screen

This amazon kindle will not let me beyound the start up screen

How old is the Kindle?

How old is the Kindle?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.