E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle needs to be updated-cannot conect to wifi, don't…

Customer Question
My kindle needs to...

My kindle needs to be updated-cannot conect to wifi

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Don't know the model, about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have not used the kinjdle for a yuear and just tried to open it and buy a book

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how to get it going again

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, have you considered / tried performing a software update of the Kindle? ...manually with the use of a computer?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.