E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have just bought a kindle paperwhite. I have charged it.

Customer Question
I have just bought...

I have just bought a kindle paperwhite. I have charged it. then I turned it on a I get create an amazon Account up the top of the Kindle. i have already created and account on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

But I cannot seem to get the kindle to work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not know what to try

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 11 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Try this please>

1. From Home, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings.
  2. Tap My account.
  3. Choose the Amazon account you want to use on your Kindle:Since you already have an Amazon account: Tap that option during the setup process and enter your Amazon account information.