E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a kindle touch and a kindle paperwhite. Both will…

Customer Question
I have a kindle touch...
I have a kindle touch and a kindle paperwhite. Both will only access the full amazon site like you would get on a computer. Of course this doesn't work hardly at all. How do I get back to the mostly text "kindle" version of amazon? They used to be that way normally but it seems that amazon must have changed something. I didn't change anything in the kindles.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried installing the Amazon app?