E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a Amazon account but I need to change my e mail and I…

Customer Question
HI! I have a...

HI! I have a Amazon account but I need to change my e mail and I don't remember my passport .Please/

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Its computer. I don't remember how old is

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ok! I got KINDLE and want to register by Amazon an account.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

While on the Sign In screen, click on Forgot password? Enter the email address associated with Amazon and follow the instructions to reset your password.

Once you have recovered the password ***** can log in and change your email address under your Amazon account settings.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------