E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It is not working at all juat, Just recieved in april for a…

Customer Question
It is not working...

It is not working at all juat white

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Just recieved in april for a birthday present

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Now just showing kindle tree and white bar

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.

Let me know the results please

Thank you