Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

I cant get my Nook to turn on although I believe ut is fully

Customer Question

I cant get my Nook to turn on although I believe ut is fully charged. What should I do?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: I got it for Xmas in 2010 after I had a stroke.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: IThe problem started today when I got sistracted after thinking I turned it on.I yried to charge it but the light indicator was not on since the Nook needed to be on to charge
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to finish the book I was reading.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Nook and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Nook.

Let me know the results please

Thank you