E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle wont access my archives on my other kindle. it…

Customer Question
My kindle wont access...

My kindle wont access my archives on my other kindle. it also looses its charge quickly

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My Kindle won't stay charged DX

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For a few months don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it possible the battery needs replacing?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you