E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

When I select a subcategory to view titles the screen is…

Customer Question
When I select a...

When I select a subcategory to view titles the screen is blank.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

The model is less than a year old. It is the cheapest one available. I got it for $77.00.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have restarted the kindle. Nothing happens. The screens remain blank. This has been going on for three days.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What's the make/model of your device?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.